Want to get involved with your school community? Check out ALL of these wonderful student organizations you can be a part of. See the listed Faculty Adviser for further details!
- AFJROTC. All members of AFJROTC meet as a group to present awards and recognition for our cadets and the unit. In addition, officers brief the group on upcoming service projects and Cadet Corps events. This the opportunity for the Cadet Corps Commander to address the entire Cadet Corps. Students enrolled in AFJROTC either Fall or Spring Semester this school year may participate. Lt Col Thomas McCormick is the Club Adviser.
- Athletic Training Club. This club is for students interested in sports medicine. Members will learn how to prevent, treat, and rehabilitate athletes. Students must attend interest meetings to join. Ms. Howard is the Club Adviser.
- Cover Girls. This club helps students to bond and encourage one another! This groups participates in plays, talent shows and motivational speakers. Anyone may join by signing up at the beginning of the year. Ms. Graham is the Club Adviser.
- Club Unify. This club is comprised of regular and special education students. In addition to providing volunteers for the county's Special Olympics competitions, the club plans events that foster interaction and collaboration among diverse student populations. Students will attend interest meetings to join. Ms. Greer and Ms. Rhodes are the Club Advisers.
- DECA. This is a professional student organization for students interested in marketing. Students have opportunities to grow through competition, activity planning, teamwork, and learning concepts of the free enterprise system. Encourages: Social Intelligence, Leadership Development, Vocational Understanding and Civic Consciousness. Students may join by signing up at the start of the year. Ms. Cornman is the Club Adviser.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes. This organization has huddle devotions and does service projects for the school and staff. Students can sign up at the beginning of the year to join. Mr. Alphin is the Club Adviser.
- FBLA. This is a Business Club, which provides leadership and professional business related activities. Anyone may join by signing up at the beginning of the year. Ms. Nelms and Ms. Lewis are the Club Advisers.
- French Club- This club sponsors and underprivileged family for Christmas and makes homemade eclairs for the homecoming carnival to fund this. Anyone may join by signing up at the beginning of the year. Ms. Stevens is the Club Adviser.
- Future Farmers of America. This club makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. All students enrolled in agricultural classes must be FFA members. Other students can join as well though by signing up at the beginning of the year. Mr. Dudley and Mr. Emerson are the Club Advisers.
- Hands on Young Crafters. Hands On Young Crafters create arts and crafts. Students can sign up at the beginning of the year to join and Ms Mulingbayan is the Club Adviser.
- Headbands of Hope. HoH raises money for Wilson County Schools students battling cancer and for childhood cancer research. Students sign up and pay dues to participate. Ms. Nance is the Club Adviser.
- Health Occupation Students of America. HOSA is a national organization that provides leadership skills and motivation for students enrolled in health science classes. Students must be enrolled in or have taken Health Science classes to join. Ms. Evans is the Club Adviser.
- Junior Pink Ladies. This club engages in fundraising and health awareness activities. Students can join by signing up at the beginning of the year. Ms. Pollock is the Club Adviser.
- Science Club. This club is about enriching those that enjoy the subject of science. Officers complete science lectures throughout the school year, and weekly recycling is done after school (volunteer hours are given). Students can sign up at the beginning of the year to join. Mr. Long is the Club Adviser.
- Spanish Club/ (Honor Society). This club provides cultural awareness and community service activities. Students must be enrolled in or have successfully completed a level II Spanish course to join. Ms. Gonzalez is the Club Adviser.
- Student Government Association. The SGA provides leadership opportunities for students and contributes to the life of the school community by planning homecoming and other activities. Ms. Shreve is the Club Adviser for this Club.
- Technology Student Association- This club applies principles of stem and technology in a variety of settings. .Anyone may join by signing up at the beginning of the year. Ms. Eatmon is the Club Adviser.
- Tri-M Music Honor Society-Tri M is an honor society for students involved in music education at Hunt with a focus on philanthropy. Students are invited based on GPA or other eligibility guidelines Mr. Childers and Mr. Jones are the Club Advisers.