Meet the College Adviser.
Hello and welcome to my page!
My name is Jashawnna Gladney and I am originally from Thomasville, NC. I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2016 and served as an Admissions Representative at UNC upon graduation. I currently serve as the College Adviser on behalf of the Carolina College Advising Corps, which is a non-profit organization housed in the Admissions Office at UNC-Chapel Hill.
Below are a few services I can assist students and parents with:
- Prepare for College Admissions
- Attend College Tours
- Schedule Admissions Rep Visits
- ACT & SAT registration and prep
- Essay and Personal Statement Revisions
- Complete College Applications
- Residency Determination Services Application
- Financial Aid, FAFSA
- Locate and Apply for Scholarships
It is my responsibility to assist all students as they navigate the various pathways after high school: college, military or full-time employment. Please do not hesitate to contact me as your student navigates their post-graduation plan. I am available my email, phone and to meet with students and parents.
Phone: (252) 399-7930, Ext: 4053